April - Plan Badge
This badge is all about the young people making their ideas happen and planning the next steps! All ages can get involved with the planning of their programme and learn a key life skill!
For this badge, you need to complete at least one of the requirements for your section. You should make your own decisions about which requirement(s) you’d like to achieve.
- Think of an idea for a camp or trip and tell a leader about it.
- Share an idea during a Log Chew.
- Choose a theme for a Beaver meeting with your leader.
- Help create a new game for other Beavers.
- Plan an idea for a camp or trip and present it to your Pack.
- Think of a way your Pack could achieve a badge requirement and share your idea in a Pack Forum.
- Plan a Cubs meeting with your leader.
- Create an activity that helps other Cubs achieve a badge requirement.
- Plan an event for your Scout group.
- Think of an idea that’ll help your Troop achieve a badge and share it in a Troop Forum.
- Plan a term of activities with your leader.
- Create a series of activities that help other Scouts to achieve a badge.
- Plan a district event.
- Think of a way to help people get better at something outside Scouts and share your idea in a Unit Forum.
- Plan an entire programme to help other Explorers achieve a specific skill, goal, or badge.
- Create an activity that helps young people not in Scouts to learn a Scouts skill.