Gloucestershire County Scout Council – Annual General Meeting
September 1 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us in person or online for our Annual General Meeting and celebration of the past year.
We will be celebrating another fantastic year of Scouting in Gloucestershire at Cranham Scout Centre which is celebrating 75 years!
Online details will be shared nearer the time along with voting forms, agenda and annual reports.
This event is for attendance by:
- All adult members and associate members of the Scout County (see County roles listed in the Chapter 16 Roles Table)
- Regional Commissioner
- All adults holding the following appointments from the Scout Districts in the County;
- District Commissioner
- District Youth Commissioner
- District Chair
- District Secretary
- District Treasurer
- District Scout Active Support Manager
- A representative of the County Troop Leadership Forum, selected from amongst the membership of the Forum
- A representative of the County Explorer Scout Forum, selected from amongst the membership of the Forum
- A representative of the Scout Network, selected from amongst the membership of the District Scout Networks in the County
- Nominated members (as advised to the County Administrator at least 21 days in advance of AGM)
- Members nominated by District Scout Councils
- Explorer Scout members nominated by District Explorer Scout Meetings
- District Scout network members nominated by the District Scout Network